Tuesday, September 1, 2026

The Matadors - Classic (2010) Supraphon - SU 6002-2

 

MP3/320/195MB
Blues Rock, Rhythm & Blues, Psychedelic Rock, Garage Rock

The Classic is a compilation album released on Supraphon, containing the band's studio recordings from 1967-1968 and concert recordings from 2007.
The Matadors were a beat band from Prague, Czechoslovakia active between 1965 and 1968, and intermittently between 1991 and 2008. The band released only one studio album during their career, the 1968 self-titled, shortly before the band's breakup... 

Tracks:
1. Hate Everything Except Of Hatter (Zlatý Důl) 3:30
2. Get Down From The Tree (Slez Dolů Ze Stromu) 3:29
3. I Think It’s Gonna Work Out Fine (Myslím, Že Se To Podařilo) 3:10
4. Indolence (Lenost) 3:52
5. Zlatý Důl 3:29
6. Láhev Kalorií 3:29
7. Get Down From The Tree (Slez Dolů Ze Stromu) 3:31
8. I Want To See You 2:23
9. My Girl 3:01
10. Bad, Bad Bird 2:30
11. Out Of Reach 4:15
12. Extraction 5:49
13. Shotgun 2:56
14. Hate Everything Except Of Hattered 3:30
15. I Feel So Lonely 4:06
16. I Must Hope 3:33
17. It’s All Over Now, Baby Blue 4:28
18. You’ll Be Mine 2:27
19. I Must Hope 3:29
20. It´s All Over Now, Baby Blue 4:44
21. You’ll Be Mine 3:06
22. Zlatý Důl 4:38

Notes
Hate Everything Except Of Hatter / EP 1967 (1-4)
Zlatý Důl / Láhev Kalorií / Single 1968 (5,6)
The Matadors / LP 1968 (7-18)
Blue Effect & Hosté. Recorded live at Lucerna Music Bar, 26. 3. 2007 (19-22)

Personnel:
Bass Guitar, Vocals – Otto Bezloja (1-18), Wojttech Říha (19-22)
Drums – Tony Blac (1-18), Václav Zima (19-22)
Guitar, Piano – Radim Hladík
Organ, Piano, Vocals – Jan Farmer Obermayer
Piano, Vocals – Vítek Beneš (19-22)
Vocals – Viktor Sodoma
Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Jan Křížek (19-22)


6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Any other Czech rock bands from 60's available? I'd be particularly interested in Blue Effect, Flamengo, Framus Five, Synkopy 61... regards Atron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!!! Looking forward. Atron

      Delete
    2. Recommend. https://fabomihaly.blogspot.com/search?q=Framus+Five

      Delete
  2. I am new here so I didn't have an idea something from it could be already here! Thank you very much, it's great music. A.

    ReplyDelete