MP3/320/97MB
Orchestral, Pop Rock, Easy Listening, Merseybeat and Mod
The Andrew Oldham Orchestra was a musical side project in the mid-1960s created by Andrew Loog Oldham, the original manager and record producer of the Rolling Stones. There was no actual orchestra per se. The name was applied to recordings made by Loog Oldham using a multitude of session musicians...
Tracks:
1. Needles And Pins 2:25
2. Blowin' In The Wind 2:06
3. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself 1:50
4. La Bamba 2:37
5. Then He Kissed Me 2:32
6. Do Wah Diddy Diddy 2:47
7. I Want To Hold Your Hand 2:27
8. My Boy Lollipop 2:17
9. Da Doo Ron Ron 2:24
10. Memphis, Tennessee 2:32
11. You're No Good 2:19
12. The Rise Of The Brighton Surf (House Of The Rising Sun) 4:27
13. The Lonely Rocker 2:41
14. Theme For A Mod's Summer Night Dream 2:30
15. I Wanna Be Your Man 1:51
16. Chapel Of Love 2:32
Notes
Reissue of the LP which was first published 1964. Japanese SHM-CD Promo version 2013. Papersleeve covering with imitation of the original vinyl artworks on cover and backcover.

No comments:
Post a Comment