Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Blind Willie (2023) P-Vine Records - PCD-27071

MP3/320/229MB
Hard Rock, Country Rock, Psychedelic Rock

Blind Willie formed in Spokane (Washington) in 1972 and featured terrific guitar player Frank Towbridge from hard-psych legends Sleepy John.
They carved out a unique niche in the Northern Idaho/Eastern Washington rock scene in the early to mid-‘70s, performing original music in a time when doing so wasn’t widespread for regional bands.
Within weeks of the group’s formation, they commanded stages with a potent smattering of hard-rock, country-rock and psychedelic...

Tracks:
1. Georgia (2:57)
2. Try (6:16)
3. Somebody Help Me (2:59)
4. I'm Wondering If (KZOK version) (3:31)
5. Too Much Darkness (6:10)
6. Zolly (3:28)
7. Mildred (Don't Let Your Friends Get You Down) (3:58)
8. California Woman (2:49)
9. I Might Be The One (6:05)
10. Rainbow Lorraine (3:32)
11. I Want To Know (3:14)
12. Please Don't Walk Away (4:18)
13. Lost My Reason For Living (2:40)
14. Again (3:06)
15. Georgia (KZOK version) (4:40)
16. Somebody Help Me (KZOK version) (3:25)
17. I Might Be The One You Need (3:33)
18. I'm Wondering If (3:31)
19. Zolly (3:30)
20. Living Without You (4:12)
21. Just Keep Going On (17:21)

Notes
Originally recorded 1972/1974, previous unreleased.
Tracks: 1,3,6,10,12,17,19 Studio, 1972.
Tracks: 2,4,5,7,8,9,11,13,14,15,16,18,20,21: Live at KZOK Radio Station, 1974.

Personnel:
Bass, Guitar, Vocals – Charlie Bieker
Drums – Jim Griffith
Guitar – Frank Trowbridge
Guitar, Vocals – Craig Karp


 

No comments:

Post a Comment